Click here for Games Set and Match, Chichester
The March has a school uniform. We are all proud to be part of the school and children are encouraged to wear their uniform well!
- Tailored grey trousers, shorts or skirt or pinafores to be worn. Summer dresses for girls in Summer term if they wish to.
- White (Summer) or grey socks/tights only ( winter)
- Pale blue cotton/Polo shirts with school tie for KS2 and pale blue cotton/polo shirts for KS1. KS1 may wish to wear a tie with a cotton shirt. This is optionalfor KS1 . KS2 must wear ties.
- Burgundy sweatshirt with school logo. Game Set and Match can embroider the surname of your child onto the back of the jumper.
- All children are expected to wear black school shoes, no trainers or open toed sandals.
- Simple hair accessories, school colours.
For Physical Education (PE kits should be kept in school between Monday to Friday).
- Pale blue “Leaping March hare” tee shirt
- Burgundy sports shorts
- Plimsolls or trainers - whichever your child feels more comfortable in.
- Navy blue/black tracksuit for winter (optional)
- Draw string PE bag to hang all kit on peg
For Swimming KS2
- Swimming kit - one piece costume or trunks (not shorts)
- Bag for kit and hairbrush etc
All items of clothing should be clearly marked and labelled with your child's name. Jewellery is inappropriate and can be dangerous in school. Children may wear a watch and if your child has pierced ears single small studs are the only style permitted. However, these must be removed for PE and swimming. Your child MUST be able to remove the earrings themselves. We do not tape ears for PE lessons